Fun Facts, Real Estate Facts & Things To Do
Richmond Rhode Island
- The town of Richmond is located within the boundaries of Washington County.
- Richmond was incorporated in 1747.
- 2010 Census notes 7,708 people live in this town.
- Richmond Villages: Alton, Arcadia, Carolina, Hope Valley, Kenyon, Shannock, Usquepaug, Woodville, & Wyoming.
- Size: 40.8 Sq Miles (40.6 Sq Miles of land & .2 Sq Miles of water)
- Zip Code: 02800-02899
- Richmond was originally part of Westerly RI.
- Town of Richmond Official Website
- Coordinates: 41°30′N 71°40′W
Real Estate Facts
% of Value
Biz / Personal Prop
John Hoxie House
- AKA: Old Kenyon Farm.
- Built: 1784.
- Architect: John Hoxsie.
- Location: 3/4 Miles N of Carolina Village Richmond RI.
- 1/2 story farm house with a central cut granite chimney.
- Mature hickory, horse-chestnut, and ash trees shade the lawn and walled garden.
- Barn foundations and an unidentified circular depression as well as the foundation of an earlier Hoxsie house are found on 60 acres surrounding the house.
Clark Memorial Library
- Address: 7 Pinehurst Drive, Richmond RI 02812
- Phone: (401) 364-6100
- Clark Memorial Library Website